2019 FFAC PRECAP: The Written One


James Doakes Surprise Motherfucker Sticker

Being on holiday, as they say across the pond, wasn’t going to stop me from providing you a double dosage of FFAC preview. Also, I’m on a 2.5 hour train ride so also have some downtime to do this. Obviously, I covered quite a bit in last weeks video (which you can catch here if you haven’t already), but I’ll get some of that in writing, in particular my wild guess accolades:

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Ben Millar

COMEBACK PLAYER OF THE YEAR

Stefan Meadows

WORST TEAM

Cody “Not Parkey” Lindley

MOST DISSAPOINTING

Jason “Fireball” Reynoso

CHAMPION

Zach Bright


I won’t go into the match-ups since we did that already, but it’s always nice to see how off I am at the end of the season so here’s the official record on accolades.

OBVIOUSLY, some things have changed since the video precap. Zeke signed, Ryan has dodged a major bullet there. AB has finally selected a helmet but I am still not convinced that this thing isn’t going to go away and will trickle into regular season performances. I’m talking longevity here, not “AB plays like WR1 for 4 weeks and Jack goes 4-0”. Remember when Kerlin was 4-0 last season? Exactly. Another wait and see situation here.

And yet another blow to the gut here for MJ, Zeke got all the holdout attention but holy moly does it look like Melvin Gordon isn’t going to be playing at least half of this season. We know he’s for sure out Week 1 so the holdout begins, and MJ’s campaign to be comeback player of the year instead of Stefan is off to a bad start. I will take the week 1 victory, though.

The shit talking has been great so far, keep it up. Ryan had that weekly (daily? idk how this works) pick ‘em option that I am very on board with as little weekly opt-in side bets. We can even expand that out if ya’ll want. Anything to continuously keep things freshershest.

IT’S GO TIME Y’ALL! I’ll be live tweeting the Bears v Packers opener trying not to get in trouble for disturbing the peace, but we’ll see how that goes. BEAR DOWN BABY LETS GOOOOO IT’S OFFICIALLY FOOTBALL SEASON, GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOUR TEAMS, MY PEEPS!

AND ALWAYS AND FOREVER


F

T

P

Comments

Popular Posts